Exam Board: AQA
Level & Subject: Level 3 Maths
First teaching: September 2014 First exams: June 2016
Engage and motivate your AQA Core Maths students with a rich variety of real-life data and contexts.
• Help students to access the AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies specification with explanations, examples and plenty of practice.
• Help all students reach their potential with differentiated exercises and project work.
• Capture students’ interest with a real-world chapter opener and Mathematics in the real world sections throughout
• Prepare for exams with exam-style questions in chapter 14
• Get students talking with Discussions that include open-ended questions
• Focus on technical vocabulary and unfamiliar terms with key term definitions on the page
• Draw together learning from each chapter with a Case Study
• Provide extended tasks with the Project work sections at the end of each chapter
• Assess your learning before moving on with the Check your progress feature
• Check your understanding with answers at the back
AQA Core Maths - AQA Level 3 Mathematical Studies Student Book