This second edition of the highly-regarded first edition contains all SL and HL content, which is clearly identified throughout. Options are available free online, along with appendices and data and statistics.
- Improve exam performance, with exam-style questions, including from past papers
- Integrate Theory of Knowledge into your lessons and provide opportunities for cross-curriculum study
- Stretch more able students with extension activities
- The shift to concept-based approach to learning , Nature of Science, is covered by providing a framework for the course with points for discussion
- Key skills and experiments included
- Full digital package - offered in a variety of formats so that you can deliver the course just how you like!
Student e Textbook ISBN 9781471829246
Whiteboard e Textbook ISBN 9781471829239
Teaching & Learning Resources ISBN 9781471829253
Study and Revision Guide ISBN 9781471899713
Internal Assessment Skills for Success ISBN 9781510432406
Chemistry for the IB Diploma Second Edition