Work together for academic success
*The Collins Academic Skills Series - winner of the ELTon 2014 Innovation in Learner Resources Award.*
Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will give you the skills you need to work well with others, and help you feel confident contributing to group projects at university.
Through practical exercises and real-life case studies you will learn how to
• form effective groups
• assign roles
• establish rules
• deal with difficult group situations.
Collins Academic Skills Series: Group Work will help you to make the most of your time at university.
• Ten chapters with clear information and practical exercises
• Real-life case studies from university students
• Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
• Helpful tips and summaries
• Answer key and glossary
Group Work is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher.
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series
• Lectures • Numbers • Presenting • Research • Writing
Collins Academic Skills - Group Work: B2+