Learn academic listening and note-taking skills
*The Collins Academic Skills Series - winner of the ELTon 2014 Innovation in Learner Resources Award.*
Collins Academic Skills Series: Lectures will give you the skills you need to get more out of the lectures you attend at university, by improving your preparation, understanding and note taking skills.
Through listening to real lectures and practice exercises you will learn how to
• take more efficient notes
• recognise signposting
• use course notes to predict lecture content
• improve your understanding
Collins Academic Skills Series: Lectures will help you to make the most of your time at university.
• CD containing authentic lectures at well-known universities
• Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
• Helpful tips and summaries
• Answer key and glossary
Lectures is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Suitable for students whose level of English is Upper Intermediate / CEF level B2 / IELTS 5.5 and higher
Other titles in the Collins Academic Skills Series
• Group Work • Numbers • Presenting • Research • Writing
Collins Academic Skills - Lectures: B2+