If your students struggle with standard deviation, statistical tests and logarithmic functions, this is the book for them. This textbook companion will help improve their essential maths skills for biology, whichever awarding body specification you're following. You can use it throughout the course, whenever you feel they need some extra help.
- Develop understanding of both maths and biology with all worked examples and questions within a biology context
- Improve confidence with a step-by-step approach to every maths skill
- Measure progress with guided and non-guided questions
- Understand misconceptions with full worked solutions to every question
- Feel confident in expert guidance from experienced teacher and former Senior Examiner Dan Foulder
Essential Maths Skills for AS/A Level Biology