Join the young inventor Eugenius, his robot Dax
and his friends in Grammar Genius and have
fun discovering English grammar and structure!
Grammar is presented in a fun cartoon strip which
is followed by grammar tables and rules.
The carefully selected vocabulary syllabus will
ensure your students won’t meet any new words,
no matter what course book they are using.
• grammar presented through cartoon strips in simple,
amusing contexts that motivate young learners.
• grammar structures taught in short, learner-friendly steps.
• detailed, clear and easy-to-follow reference sections.
• a wide variety of carefully graded practice exercises.
• writing and speaking tasks at the end of each unit.
• special ‘be a genius’ boxes with helpful tips.
• regular revision units.
• spelling rules and a list of irregular verbs at the back of
• an extra interactive CD-ROM with additional practice
• a separate Test Booklet to help teachers assess students’
• Interactive Whiteboard Software.
Grammar Genius 1