Join the young inventor Eugenius, his robot Dax
and his friends in Grammar Genius 4 and have
fun discovering English grammar and structure!
Grammar is presented in web pages which
are followed by grammar tables and rules.
The carefully selected vocabulary syllabus will
ensure your students won’t meet any new words,
no matter what course book they are using.
• grammar presented through clever web pages.
• contextualised grammar, to help students understand.
• grammar structures taught in short, learner-friendly steps.
• a wide variety of carefully graded practice exercises.
• writing and speaking tasks at the end of each unit.
• special ‘be a genius’ boxes with helpful hints.
• regular revision units.
• an extra interactive CD-ROM with additional practice
• a separate
Grammar Genius - intermediate 4