software for the teacher -
which includes all exercises
in interactive format!
Sample spread taken from Little Genius for Primary A
• Student’s Book
• Teacher’s Book with answers
Little Genius is a two-level series of illustrated
grammar books for very young learners in Primary 1
and Primary 2 classes. Children follow the humorous
adventures of Brad and Maddy, the ingenious twins,
while taking their first steps in English grammar and
Thanks to its comprehensive and carefully graded
syllabus, Little Genius can be used alongside any
course book used in Primary classes.
• simple and amusing cartoon stories which present key
grammar areas in context.
• carefully controlled language so that it’s always familiar
• grammar presented in small manageable chunks.
• a wide variety of illustrated exercises carefully graded to
build young learners’ confidence step-by-step.
• regular revision units that help students consolidate
what they’ve learned.
Little Genius - Grammar for Primary A