Ping Pong is a brand new three-level
course for very young learners. It aims to
make learning and teaching English as fun
and as easy as possible. Following the
lives and adventures of Max and Milly and
their funny monster friends Ping and Pong,
pupils are encouraged to learn English in
the same way that native speakers do – by
listening and speaking first and learning to
read and write with phonics.
Ping Pong Pupil’s Book includes:
• charming and amusing cartoon stories, songs
and chants accompanied by a wide range of fun
activities, games and hands-on crafts.
• simple, varied and enjoyable activities which are
always manageable by very young learners.
• lessons which gradually introduce vocabulary and
simple structures as well as the English alphabet
• regular revision sections.
• opportunities for curriculum-based learning.
• flashcards, posters, audio CDs and interactive
• comprehensive teacher support providing detailed
instructions, keys and everything needed
Ping Pong 2